On Monday, traffic ranks of the Guyana Police Force (GPF) partnered with a businessman on the East Bank of Demerara (EBD) to feed 400 children and adults at Grove, EBD.
The initiative was held at Kenrick Boodhan’s residence at119 Post Office street Grove, EBD and led by Inspector Jagnanan. It was aimed at not only providing support to the residents in need but building a relationship with the community as the police seek support to fight crime.
Guyana Police Force Traffic Department of Region 4B express gratitude to the following sponsors:
1. Amrol & Sons Grove public road,
2. Triple A&N Beverage Depot of Grove Public Road,
3. Royal Chicken Garden of Eden,
4. R& R establishment of Zeelugt East Bank Essequibo,
5. Suria Manufacturing & company Ltd of Eccles Industrial. Site.
- Food Value Supermarket Grove EBD
7. Fast Sign Tint Shop
A special thank you to Kenrick Boodhan and his kitchen staff.